Friday, May 2, 2008

Clematis

What a great day today. I spent time with friends, spent time with my husband, spent time with my son, and spent time painting. I also cooked dinner for some new friends and had a wonderful conversation with them. It is great making new friends here in Boulder. Tomorrow, I will focus on another love of mine, working in the garden. I was afraid that when we moved out west that there would be so many things that I would miss. I grew clematis in my garden back east, a big beautiful plant that climbed up a trellis at the front of my yard. Well, I am finding that so many of the plants that I loved back east do very well out here. Plus there are all sorts of beautiful plants that I couldn't grow back east that I always wanted to grow such as Russian sage and rhubarb. So, tomorrow, I may start buying and planting, unless it snows, of course. Such is life in Coloorado.